Monday, January 24, 2011
Always in Thought about Life!
God has given all of us a purpose in this life. It's up to us to sit down in silence and hear what he has for us. My husband and I had a date night on Saturday. The restaurant we chose was very crowded. The wait time was 1 hour and 45 minutes. My husband said he would never wait that long for dinner. I, on the other hand have no problem waiting that long (if I don't have somewhere else to be). I told him about a time where me and a friend waited 3 hours for the same restaurant. He said we were crazy for waiting that long. My friend and I enjoyed just sitting there and actually have a good conversation without being rushed. Sometimes you just have to take a moment to sit and enjoy the time you have. I believe that many of us don't take the time to enjoy priceless things like time. We rush! I think many of us suffer from a little bit of ADHD. God made this beautiful world for us, but some of us fail to enjoy it. We need to plan downtime to listen to God. I believe that I'm unemployed for a reason...I'm planning to sit in silence sometime today and listen for God's words and make some changes in my life today. I suggest you do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment