Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I had a BLUE Friday!

My mother passed in June 2010.  The BLUE Friday came a couple days before my mother's birthday which was on Dec. 19th.  God winked at me that day.  My husband out of the blue decided to call out that day and took my youngest to the barbershop with him that morning.  As soon as they left, I broke down.  I cried, I prayed, and cried some more.  I cried out to God to help me get through.  I happened to come across a sympathy card that I had received from a close friend.  In it it said, "You're never alone."  Moments later the person that sent me the card called to tell me that she'd being coming to visit me for the holidays.  God winked at me again!  My BLUE Friday was beginning to get brighter.  Thank you Lord for getting me through!

No comments:

Post a Comment